Ministry Enhancement Plan
How Does the Ministry Enhancement Fit Into Our 3-Year Vision?
Cornerstone in the next three years will create a culture that inspires Christ-like believers whose lives reveal God’s goodness and equips mature leaders who multiply to impact our community and beyond. We will strive to develop strong leadership while further equipping our saints for the works of service. Our ministry enhancements are tools that will assist us in our journey to disciple our own and reach the lost. We want to utilize our facility in the most efficient manner. Repurposing rooms helps people to make better connections. Additionally, an expanded foyer encourages people to make personal connections within the congregation. For first time visitors and newcomers, they will have a welcoming atmosphere for them to meet others.
To participate in the Ministry Enhancement Plan with your much-appreciated donation, please click on Building Fund.
How Does the Ministry Enhancement Benefit Cornerstone Church?
- More open flow for the movement of people
- Repurposing space for better functionality
- Creating pleasant spaces to make connections in a warm hospitable environment
- Providing new and different upgrades and spaces in the facility throughout the church
- No need to meet at a Starbucks when you can meet at the Cornerstone Cafe
What Are The Specific Ministry Enhancements and Associated Costs?
- Outdoor Cross $1,500.00
- Two Outdoor stone signs $15,000.00
- Office renovation $50,000.00
- Foyer renovation $65,000.00
- Worship Center Chairs $15,000.00
- Suggested raise $150,000.00 / $35,000.00 in building fund / $115,000.00 raise needed
How Long Will the Ministry Enhancement Take?
- All projects will be staggered
- We will continue to raise funds and stagger timing of the ministry enhancements as funds become available.
- Ministry Enhancements projected completion dates:
- Outdoor Cross / November 30, 2018
- Two Outdoor stone signs / November 30, 2018
- Office renovation / April 30, 2019
- Worship Center Chairs / May 30, 2019
- Foyer renovation / December 30, 2019
Why We Would Like You to Participate in This Project?
The Lord loves a cheerful giver and above our regular tithe, we have an opportunity to give financially in a manner that will provide new tools to carry out our vision over the next three years and beyond.
I Timothy 6:17-19 says, “Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”
How To Give Your First Fruits
- Envelopes / Ministry Enhancement Giving Opportunity
- Website / Electronic: Building Fund